Monday, August 11, 2008

Kick in the pants anyone?



I have the easiest job in the world. A job that gives me about 4 hours of free time a day, and the remaining time is semi-free. The kid sleeps all the time. And when she's not sleeping, it's easy to plop her in a high chair with some Cheerios, or throw her in the sling on my back. So why oh why have I accomplished absolutely nothing these last few weeks? I'm making a list to make me feel even worse about myself, in hopes it will inspire me to crawl out of this dark hole of procrastination.

Things I've Done:
  • Sewn curtains
  • Complete summer school

Things I Need to Do:
  • Go through computer room closet and pull out useless crap
  • Go through bedroom closet and pull out useless crap
  • Go through hall closet and pull out useless crap
  • Go through downstairs hall closet and pull out useless crap
  • Take aforementioned massive amounts of useless crap to Goodwill
  • Go through freezer and throw out nasty crap
  • Get some packing boxes
  • Clean my poor car
  • Get rid of the recycling because our pantry is overflowing and our garage is starting to resemble a dump.

Yeah, that didn't help at all.

No comments: